Friday, June 15, 2012

Perfect Romantic Escape

Assalamualaikum ???


Hello lovely.....This time round I want to try my luck to win a Perfect Romantic Escape to Awana Porto Malai Langkawi. It would be a great honour if I could be selected as 3 lucky winners, don't you think so? :)) :)) :))

But before I could proceed with my dream to win the 3 days 2 nights getaway, I first have to share with you my beloved readers about a Perfect Romantic Escape in my own words. 






As for me, I would choose Gold Coast as a Perfect Romantic Escape. Definitely my husband and I would travel to Gold Coast to cherish our love. Gold Coast is going to be a perfect destination as my husband and I love the tranquil moments whenever we are in a beach area, what more when we are at a white sandy beach in Gold Coast, the world renowned Surfers Paradise. We are going to enjoy the long sunny days spent swimming and surfing. Yeahh !!


Gold Coast is a perfect destination as they also offer a World Heritage-listed rain forest !! My husband and I also love the greenish scenery of the Gold Coast hinterland. And of course my husband and I will definitely having fun at Gold Coast's famous themed attractions, namely Movie World, Dreamworld and Wet 'and' Wild. 



With a tagline sun, surf and fun therefore Gold Coast would definitely be a perfect destination for my husband and I.

Last but not least let me attach the sweet and lovely picture of my husband and I

     
  

19 comments:

Myra Jay said...

Weeewiiittt, romantiknyerrrr ;)

Sweet moment ;D

puanbee said...

ni mesti contest kan kak ?

akubiomed said...

Harap dream come true. :-)

Riena Haiqal said...

sweetnya pasangan ni.. :)

Geng Borak said...

so sweet...

Afasz said...

cam syok la plak g pantai.... >_<

Unknown said...

alalala...suwet nya..

hurmm..gold coast eh..menarik gak tmpat sana tu..

Unknown said...

Myra Jay...

auwwww mekaceh!

Unknown said...

Puanbee....

ye Nuffnang anjurkan contest ni :)

wish me luck :)

Unknown said...

akubiomed....

terima kasih...

mudah-mudahan ye :)

Unknown said...

Riena Haiqal..

*LariMasukBilikSebabMalu*

hehe

Unknown said...

Kid....

terima kasih ye :)

Unknown said...

Afasz...

you ngan en tunang, sila plan utk honeymoon di Gold Coast lepas kahwin nnt ye?

Unknown said...

Chii....

thanks dear

u pergi gold coast utk ur honeymoon yeah!

AuroraShadow74 said...

Afyon
Antalya
Erzurum
Mersin
izmir
CP3K2C

Zehra4 said...

Çorum Lojistik
Karaman Lojistik
Gümüşhane Lojistik
Denizli Lojistik
Artvin Lojistik
Q3H

B46A0Holly38527 said...

FCA0E
Samsun Lojistik
Loop Network Coin Hangi Borsada
Kütahya Evden Eve Nakliyat
Ünye Koltuk Kaplama
NWC Coin Hangi Borsada
Zonguldak Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Keçiören Parke Ustası
Sinop Şehir İçi Nakliyat
Arg Coin Hangi Borsada

8D266James448E2 said...

AAA04
Ankara Parke Ustası
Bitrue Güvenilir mi
İzmir Evden Eve Nakliyat
Bartın Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
 Kırklareli Şehirler Arası Nakliyat 
Pitbull Coin Hangi Borsada
Antalya Rent A Car
Diyarbakır Parça Eşya Taşıma
Erzurum Evden Eve Nakliyat

E37C6Bruce51C65 said...

7083C
tunceli sohbet chat
zonguldak rastgele sohbet
Antalya Kadınlarla Sohbet
antep yabancı görüntülü sohbet uygulamaları
muğla yabancı görüntülü sohbet
Batman Tamamen Ücretsiz Sohbet Siteleri
ardahan canlı görüntülü sohbet
sohbet chat
bingöl rastgele sohbet

Post a Comment

Terima kasih daun keladi
Esok pagi singgah blog I lagi !!

Boleh? :))

Apa-ape pun terima kasih sebab sudi komen,ye !!