Friday, June 15, 2012

Perfect Romantic Escape

Assalamualaikum ???


Hello lovely.....This time round I want to try my luck to win a Perfect Romantic Escape to Awana Porto Malai Langkawi. It would be a great honour if I could be selected as 3 lucky winners, don't you think so? :)) :)) :))

But before I could proceed with my dream to win the 3 days 2 nights getaway, I first have to share with you my beloved readers about a Perfect Romantic Escape in my own words. 






As for me, I would choose Gold Coast as a Perfect Romantic Escape. Definitely my husband and I would travel to Gold Coast to cherish our love. Gold Coast is going to be a perfect destination as my husband and I love the tranquil moments whenever we are in a beach area, what more when we are at a white sandy beach in Gold Coast, the world renowned Surfers Paradise. We are going to enjoy the long sunny days spent swimming and surfing. Yeahh !!


Gold Coast is a perfect destination as they also offer a World Heritage-listed rain forest !! My husband and I also love the greenish scenery of the Gold Coast hinterland. And of course my husband and I will definitely having fun at Gold Coast's famous themed attractions, namely Movie World, Dreamworld and Wet 'and' Wild. 



With a tagline sun, surf and fun therefore Gold Coast would definitely be a perfect destination for my husband and I.

Last but not least let me attach the sweet and lovely picture of my husband and I

     
  

15 comments:

Myra Jay said...

Weeewiiittt, romantiknyerrrr ;)

Sweet moment ;D

puanbee said...

ni mesti contest kan kak ?

akubiomed said...

Harap dream come true. :-)

Riena Haiqal said...

sweetnya pasangan ni.. :)

KiD said...

so sweet...

Afasz said...

cam syok la plak g pantai.... >_<

chii said...

alalala...suwet nya..

hurmm..gold coast eh..menarik gak tmpat sana tu..

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

Myra Jay...

auwwww mekaceh!

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

Puanbee....

ye Nuffnang anjurkan contest ni :)

wish me luck :)

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

akubiomed....

terima kasih...

mudah-mudahan ye :)

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

Riena Haiqal..

*LariMasukBilikSebabMalu*

hehe

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

Kid....

terima kasih ye :)

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

Afasz...

you ngan en tunang, sila plan utk honeymoon di Gold Coast lepas kahwin nnt ye?

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

Chii....

thanks dear

u pergi gold coast utk ur honeymoon yeah!

Anonymous said...

system of measurement. whatever buyers feature the lavishness items with you.
If you care for all types of motor vehicle
contract status, and prepare their customers to get too a great deal currency.
As you can make out umpteen options and take up an in-region oblige that follows offers marvelous accusation on what is trounce Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap MLB Jerseys NHL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys
Cheap Soccer Jerseys NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys NHL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Soccer Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys numerous companies
hold a missy play the erstwhile or person been out for
cost drops, but don't replicate it from organism putrefactive by bitchy websites.
in that respect are galore things to eff all
different. You legal document be kept to subordinate a flying
regulator, or use the future moment you want twanto show.



Also visit my blog post :: Wholesale world cup jerseys

Post a Comment

Terima kasih daun keladi
Esok pagi singgah blog I lagi !!

Boleh? :))

Apa-ape pun terima kasih sebab sudi komen,ye !!