Friday, February 25, 2011

Its Tomorrow :: 25 Feb...........in fact its today....

"pertemuan..perpisahan......adalah lumrah biasa....."

" hilang di mata tapi di hati......tidak lupa......"

this is just a few lines of the malay version of Aud Lang Syne song. A song that we used to sing whenever there is someone who used to be part of us will soon be separated or departed.
A song that we may sing it together with our schoolmates whenever the Headmistress is leaving the school....

A song that we may occasionally heard at KLIA upon departure of someone that we close to....

or during a farewell !!!


I just cant sleep tonite...Besides my little girl who is also not easily fall asleep tonight, myself just cant lay down....Once the baby sleep tightly in her baby cot, i found myself connected to the Internet. Arghhhhh its been a while that i didnt update any post in my beloved blog.

To all my beloved readers, Firstly thanks for all the support....i can see an improvement in my blog's viewers...Arigato gazaimasu !!!!

Hope that I m still in time to wish u ...Welcome To my Blog.........and Happy surfing!Happy reading !

ok back to the topic.................the reason why i started with Aud Lang  SyneSong is because i will be leaving the company tomorrow......I will resign and tomorrow is my last working day in Reliance Shipping & Travel Agencies Sdn Bhd. 

YES

In another few hours its going to be my last day after SEVEN WONDERFUL YEARS 's working experience in Reliance.

I guess the feelings to leave my SEVEN WONDERFUL YEARS in Reliance would be the greatest challenge compared to leave my  :-
ONE NASTY YEAR in kindergarden,
SIX SWEET YEARS in primary school, 
FIVE EXCELLENT YEARS in secondary school, 
ONE HECTIC YEAR in matriculation and 
FOUR TREMENDOUS YEARS in pursuing Degree.

It is just like yesterday when my sister (Facebook : Azhuda Shah) accompanied me to KLCC LRT and showed me the way to Megan Phileo Avenue II, Jln Yap Kwan Seng. Yeah I remember that morning from KLCC LRT station, she brought me to the fountain area in KLCC lobby area. After she gave me some directions, from that point, I walked myself towards Jln Yap Kwan Seng. Yup, at that time my sister is working at Menara Tan & Tan and she suppose to stop her journey at Ampang Park LRT station. But becouse of her cute little sweetie sister is suppose to attend Reliance interview ton hat day, she volunteer to help. ngeeee.........Thank you, enda !!! muahhhh....Jasamu dikenang !!


And i still remember there is one night when i accompanied my sister (Facebook : Rozilawati Shahrudin) to sleep as she is pregnant during that time. It is few days after  Matta Fair and it is a weekday. The next  following day I was been told that I talk while sleeping last night. Ewwwww ...hahaha... She informed me that the version is like..."yeah 3 days package"..."ticketing deadline is nineteen..." bla..bla...bla....
Oh my Gucci !!! Am i that workaholic ??? erk, i dont think so..huhu

But even though there so MANY ...M-A-N-Y stories to tell....may experience to shout out, either sweet ..or the other way round, one must always remember that once a door is open for us, we must keep on walking ...and not distracted to look behind. Yes, we may just look back for a second but dont hold back.

Let me ends my post with the english version of Aud Lang Syne song...enjoy yeah?


Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?
CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne, we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.
And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
and surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We two have run about the slopes,
and picked the daisies fine ;
But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
since auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine ;
But seas between us broad have roared
since auld lang syne.
CHORUS
And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.
CHORUS
Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!




 





























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

put all yr xperiences n knowledge in one bag b4 yu proceed to another journey of travelling machine time!!! ahakkksss...luv AL....<3

Romantic Dinner said...

Wow Good Job and fantastic your recently post . great idea and amazing your this post . really i loved that

Anonymous said...

to along and romantic dinner

thanks for dropping by

yes i agreed and appreciate ur wishes

th3b0r3dsha

Romantisch Hotel Brugge said...

Nice thought and interesting this post .so thanks

Post a Comment

Terima kasih daun keladi
Esok pagi singgah blog I lagi !!

Boleh? :))

Apa-ape pun terima kasih sebab sudi komen,ye !!