Sunday, January 16, 2011

my dad's belated birthday dinner at arabic cafe

Last nite we had the belated birthday dinner, for our dad, credit to my younger brother..oh no..no..no... not becouse of the sponsorship but the recommendation on the venue.....



Normally we ll had the family gathering or so call 'meet2 together' at a normal Malay type restaurant,  i think the previous gathering is a lunch treat at Ayam Penyet Restaurant, Shah Alam.



So..its Arab Cafe.......any balle dance perfomance there? hahaha..My first impression about the menu is all sorts of food with spice and hot foods....but guess what? Its not so spicy..actually not at all..i guess sambal belacan is more hot, oohhhh..


Most of the menu is consist of Lamb and Chicken...It also had a choice of vege and salad....pita bread...rice........and sorts of their dessert. I chose Chicken Auknah. Its serve with pita bread, or some call it roti Taliban...dunno
why ahh...

Why im not choosing Lamb ?? I guess, i ll prefer chicken instead of lamb. I can say that i will only enjoy a lamb if its grill. Think back, i had the first and the best lamb grill during my hubby's paintball breakfasting event at MAPAC, Padang Astaka, PJ.

errrr...before i had a chance to enjoy my meal, my little baby had a not so comfortable environment..and she s also thirsty. She s still on breastfeed milk. Thought that she is sleepy..but no, my impression is totally wrong. I guess beside thirsty, she also want her diapers to be changed...hoho.....not so comfortable, damia? heheeeee

Well, overall.....with a nice arabic ambience, i can give 4 star to the Arab Cafe...Thumbs up !!! May be if the cafe is located at a bigger space the owner can put more arab accesories....so that it will looks more arabic. Hope to had a chance to come over again, next time.

By the way, Arab Cafe is located at a shoploat area at Section 7, Shah Alam. Its opposite UITM 's back entrance. The shoplot is same row with Sup Ani Utara..

Well, such a long time i did not had my favourite soup at Sup Ani Utara...ehehehe....

Will upload picture of our dinner soon..........well, picture speaks thousand words...hoho

Cheerio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih daun keladi
Esok pagi singgah blog I lagi !!

Boleh? :))

Apa-ape pun terima kasih sebab sudi komen,ye !!