Friday, September 14, 2012

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland

Assalamualaikum and Hellooo !!!


This time round I would like to send a blog entry to Maybank in order to win tickets to visit Legoland ! *PrayHard*

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland?


Well, yes of course Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland as I grow with Maybank and of all the online bankings in Malaysia it is still Maybank2u that offers the most friendly service and the system is more flexible. I trust the transaction too and I guess the system has blend in very well with Malaysian as majority of them feel unsecure with the online banking transaction.

Maybank should choose me as one of the winner in order to appreciate me and as a gesture of goodwill for both mutual benefits between me and Maybank. A happy customer and a do-able bank. Thank You Maybank!



Time flies very fast. Not so many things we can do with 24 hours a day.



Lets forget about phone banking. 




Grandma, lets switch to Maybank2u !! Not to worry ..after all, Maybank is a leading banking group in South East Asia :)

Thats all I have to say. Thank You Maybank.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pergh! Dapat pergi Legoland anjuran Maybank ke? Terbaik..

akubiomed said...

Selamat berjaya kepada Sha. :-)

Sya Isya said...

good luck Kak Sha. Sya pun nak juga.

boni kacak said...

GUD LUCK KAK!! hehehe.. tempat tu cantik tu.. saya pun teringin nak pegi

ProfHariz said...

Selamat maju jaya kak :)

Myra Jay said...

Good luck kak Sha, Myra nak join tapi takde idea lagi :)

Post a Comment

Terima kasih daun keladi
Esok pagi singgah blog I lagi !!

Boleh? :))

Apa-ape pun terima kasih sebab sudi komen,ye !!